Wednesday, March 23

cleaning out my pantry dinner series.

we're moving. when are we moving? oh you know, april 1st.

we have been waiting for the floor plan we love for a couple of months now. and guess what! it's available! but here's the catch - you have two weeks to move. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

so here will follow my series of meals that i bullshit my way through getting rid of everything in my pantry so i dont have to move it.




apparently i thought i was going to have a party that involved 6 bags of tortilla chips. some of this crap in here has been in here forever. still good though. what is that up top? oh you know, my swarovski crystal wine glasses i got from my wedding that i have used once. they scare the crap out of me. ha.

anyway, there is a box of cous cous and some cream of wheat. i hope i dont drink too much wine and try to combine that with a hamburger bun.


cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment